I'VE PLEDGED YOU MY HEART

Let the stars, my princess, fade and fall
To me they simply won�t matter at all
Cause when I got you I got sunshine
Who needs the stars when you are mine?

Take my hand, princess, trust me I�ll never let go
How can I ever let my life go
I�ll always be there through thick and thin
Let the earth pass away, but my love will never dim

You, my princess, mean the world to me,
And I�m certain our love was meant to be
Cause it�s been like that right from the start
I have loved you with every beat of my heart.

So come, my princess, come and stay
Accept my heart I humbly pray
'Cause you�re my first love and you�re the last
There�ll be no other, I�ve pledged you my heart.
 

Author: Dominica
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military Hospital Rawalpindi

The acacia trees, a poem by Derek Walcott

25 great first lines of poetry - piano