IT COULD BE FOREVER

Sorry, for the way I stare
Forgive me, for the way I think of you
Pardon me, for dreaming all about you
And do understand, the way I love you

If you just knew what it is like this way
I shiver when you�re near
I stare at you just to seize the day
I act so strange if you�re around
I feel my heart smile when I see you
I brag endlessly uttering words about you
And I�d be hurt just the thought you can�t be mine

If you just knew how long I�ve been hidin�
The secret of my affection, admiration I have
I never want you to notice
That I�m simply falling in love
But I hate the way I feel this pain
The pain, the fear of not wanting you to know
Or even just to give you a single clue
For I fear to face rejection and humiliation

If I�d think about how I acted when you�re near
I think I�m gonna regret those things
Coz I assume I got lost that moment
Trembling, gasping for what to do and say
If I just knew how to be myself with you
If only I knew what�s in your mind
Then, I didn�t have to act someone else

If tomorrow comes that you�d learn
The way I see you, the way I feel for you
Please...I never want you to turn away
Let me love the sight of you

I�m really glad to have found you
I confess, that it hurts so bad falling for you
I can never grace my heart way to you

I guess I have to stay this way
With your presence so heart away
I�d be unnoticed, unseen and unloved by you

I do hope it�s alright
If I�d be loving you silently
You don�t have to worry
I have nothing to ask for
Although I know it can�t be
Just let me be this way
Maybe for a while, for a moment
Or maybe it could be forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military Hospital Rawalpindi

The acacia trees, a poem by Derek Walcott

25 great first lines of poetry - piano