WHY I LOVE YOU

The perfect girl used to be only in dreams it seems,

but when I first saw you, it changed everything.
I knew right off that you were the one,
I hoped we would be together, I knew we�d have fun!
Whenever we hug, I get chills up my spine,
I think about you nonstop; all the time,
Nothing can change what you mean to me,
you�re all that I want, all that I need,
when I look into those beautiful brown eyes,
it makes me realize,
you are the most gorgeous girl on earth.
I found my girl so now I can end my search.

Every night when I get down to pray,
I thank God for you baby because you brighten up my day!
I�d give the world away just to be with you,
now that I�ve found you, there�s nothing I wouldn�t do.
I�d sacrifice it all just to be with you.
You�ve turned my life around,
when you�re with me its impossible for me to frown.
I will cherish every moment spent in your presence,
because you�re my perfect angel God sent to me from heaven.

Now tell me that we belong together,
please tell me that I will be with you forever.
Tell me that you love me,
girl I just want you to see,
I truly love you.
You�re the proof that my love is alive,
Something is going on, it�s mixing up my insides.
A feeling so new, so special it seems,
my love for you sends the angels to their knees.
For the past few weeks I�ve worked on this rhyme,
I�m trying to show our love will defy time.
Even God couldn�t send enough words from above,
to really explain that you�re my one and only true love.
There�s millions of reasons I wish our love will never end,
but simply, you're not only my girl, you�re my best friend!
And this is why I truly love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military Hospital Rawalpindi

The acacia trees, a poem by Derek Walcott

25 great first lines of poetry - piano