Jurassic memories, a poem by Anonymous

Jurassic memories found in an archeological dig
I dug you up I dug you up
I found a fracture of a jaw bone, the very keystone to the past
and the future, I dug you up
The clouds that cleared to show the moon looked like Africa
the stars behind it represented all the capitol cities
I�m pretty sure Lesotho shined brightest.
Why wouldn�t it? It�s wrapped up so securely.
Surrounded by it�s mother�s love
Lesotho, my love, come nestle for a while
Mother Africa will love you and dig you up.

http://liarliarlies.livejournal.com/33255.html



The above link is where I originally got this poem. I don't know who wrote it. I wish I did. Please let me know who did, if you happen to know, so that I may credit the poet and beg them to let me keep it up, posted, here on Po�frika.

Lesothosaurus footprints


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Military Hospital Rawalpindi

The acacia trees, a poem by Derek Walcott

25 great first lines of poetry - piano